Faunbrook is perfect for overnight stays, events, holiday parties, and parent visits to West Chester University — or even a staycation in West Chester, PA. Established in 1860, Faunbrook is a Victorian inn set atop a hill overlooking the wooded 2-acre Brandywine Valley property.
- 30 miles west of Philadelphia
- Three blocks from the center of West Chester University
One mile from downtown West Chester
- Seven guest rooms, including two suites with fireplaces;
- Details such as Monticello windows and mahogany millwork;
- Large common areas, including a library and winter porch;
- Outdoor space, including a wrap-around porch and brick patio
Open House Tours
Whether you're thinking of hosting an event with us or you're a West Chester neighbor who's curious to see the property — join us! Come tour the property at one of our free monthly open houses. You can see upcoming events at Faunbrook right here.
Meet the Innkeeper
Owner Lori Zytkowicz’s favorite part of being an Innkeeper is cooking fabulous farm-to-table breakfasts for her guests and treating them to wine by the library fireplace.